To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, February 07, 2005

#1

Greetings,
From here on I'll be exposing my innermost thoughts and feelings, but not creative ideas because who knows who's out there to steal them. I don't know how long this will last, maybe this is something that will really work, maybe not, maybe it will work until I get bored, maybe it will work until I have to study for exams, maybe I can even keep it going for a year. I really just want somewhere to be able to record my feelings... maybe just to get a reaction or a response from someone who cares (if anyone ever does). Lately I've been feeling kind of blah, so this is something new and maybe even a little exciting to know that other people will be reading this and thinking stuff about me - - good or bad, I don't really care what anyone thinks - not to be rude or anything... I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home