To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Auto Show 2005

Went to the auto show yesterday to look for inspiration for my next painting assignment. Pretty good! I found inspiration in many forms and colours! So many cars though, we didn't even get to see everything properly cause after awhile you just get tired from all the walking and kind of just want to fall asleep in the back inside one of those nice cars- or maybe do something else back there hehehe. Anyways it was fun sitting inside some of those cars that I know I would never be able to have, I can only dream... I did however find the car I will have one day, Inshallah, and that is my little Beetle. Better yet known as my 'punch buggy,' cause when I get this car I'm going to be punching everyone (hopefully everyone knows the game so they don't think I'm weird). It felt nice sitting inside my future car, too bad they didn't have a red one though because that's the colour I want. V was looking pretty hot sitting in some of the other expensive cars. But most of all, I loved him in the family van we sat in. It seemed to suit him naturally almost as though he was meant to be a daddy and drive the kids to school while mommy is shopping for new shoes and spending his money! I'm joking V!--about the $, you really did look cute in the van though... Had a great day, thanks for taking me!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't even thinkkkkkkkkk of a family van!!!!!

     
  • At 12:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll think whatever I want to think and I think a family van sounds lovely! Just lovely! Little boy in the back and two little twin girls in the middle. Mommy in the front seat directing the way to the nearest mall and Daddy listening while handing her his wallet. Sounds great!

     
  • At 10:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How rude!

    More like all four of you in the back! We will never get a mini van. What we really need is a nice sports car!

    P.S. everyone should notice that she didnt put up any close pictures of herself because she thinks she looks stupid even though she doesnt. What a silly little girl.

     
  • At 12:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You weren't supposed to tell that my pictures came out bad! It's your fault for not telling me my hair was in my face all the time-what type of a photographer are you?!! And never a sports car! What a silly little boy.

     
  • At 12:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah your right........ Maybe a sports car is out of the question right now. Instead I need to get a Motorcycle!!! Vroom Vroom baby hop on!

     
  • At 10:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're joking right!!!! Where would the kids sit!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home