Bollywood/Hollywood blah and the end of reading week
Zra rented "Bollywood/Hollywood" last night and I watched it with her thinking it would be a nice way to rest my hand from painting all day. What a dumb movie!!! Okay, I understand it's supposed to parody Indian movies but still, it was just so dumb and blah I wanted to get up and walk away but I couldn't because I was drawn to how pathetic it was. I didn't laugh once while watching and after the movie I was more sad (in a depressed way) than I had been before!
I did sort of make it up after by catching the end of "Gladiator" which was on tv (if I had known I would have watched the whole thing). Now that is an amazing movie that I could watch many times and not be bored. It's also really sad and makes me cry each time...
Today is the last day of reading week. I'm adding the finishing touches to my painting which is due on tuesday and then I have to finish some drawing stuff due for wed. Unfortunately I didn't get to work on my essays like I had hoped.. I guess I'll be doing essays next week.. And I still have to make a lesson plan and a test for the grade 12s tomorrow! Today will be a busy day and next week will be a blah week. The only good points I can look forward to is seeing V everyday (well 3 days).
I did sort of make it up after by catching the end of "Gladiator" which was on tv (if I had known I would have watched the whole thing). Now that is an amazing movie that I could watch many times and not be bored. It's also really sad and makes me cry each time...
Today is the last day of reading week. I'm adding the finishing touches to my painting which is due on tuesday and then I have to finish some drawing stuff due for wed. Unfortunately I didn't get to work on my essays like I had hoped.. I guess I'll be doing essays next week.. And I still have to make a lesson plan and a test for the grade 12s tomorrow! Today will be a busy day and next week will be a blah week. The only good points I can look forward to is seeing V everyday (well 3 days).
7 Comments:
At 12:02 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I better be something you look forward to!!!
P.S. I'm still waiting for you to come to take me away!
At 12:04 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
OH AND BTW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 4:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Take you away to where? What are u talking about! what a weirdo! And what does m m stand for? your name doesn even start with an M!!!
At 4:01 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Never mind, I figured it out, M.M is meow meow.
At 4:06 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hi this is the government! I have spies so beware. You may call yourself an "agent" but you have no right to. The only "agent" around here is me so be careful of what you refer to yourself as. BTW don't doubt my authority because you will regret it. ALSO, this week is be nice to people whose names start with "AA" so be nice to those people or you will be dealt with accordingly. And in case you're wondering, we're waiting for a space to open up in the local jail, until then you have some free time to redeem yourself. BYE
At 4:59 p.m.,
Nauman said…
It seems like Aaliya leaves comments for herself much more than anyone else does... that "anonymous" posting is clearly her work!
At 7:14 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
It's not me! It's the government warning Vicky! I'm so happy the government cares about him because I don't want any harm to come to him just because he wants to watch bad movies or whatever. I think it's good to have this safety warning system in my blog and I suggest you get one too to warn your loved ones from trouble!
P.S AND if you still think it's me, then I thank you becuase I take it as a compliment that you think I could be part of the government hah! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home