To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dancing in York Lanes

Long day at school, just got home half an hour ago.. HAD AN INTERESTING EXPERIENCE THOUGH! Sitting peacefully at the Falafal place having a nice lunch and watching the health fair demonstrations for entertainment, when the guy speaking asks for volunteers for the hip hop demonstration. Of course knowing what incredible talent V has I start pointing at him like a crazy person so the guy notices and he does! But then he calls on me! ME? No! I can't get up in front of everyone! But what does V do? HE PULLS ME UP! The voices in my head keep saying "no no no go sit down!" so I try to sit down and V doesn't let me, he forces me up and in front of everyone! So it's me, V and the demonstrator guy in the middle of the York Lanes mall with people around watching and at first I'm okay. It's just jumping up and down, I can do that! BUT THEN! oh my it starts to get so complicated my body can't handle it so I run back to my seat feeling embaressed because of all those stupid people watching! V being the show off he is, stays up and is amazing! I can't believe how great he is and inside I'm feeling so proud of him for being so great! Especially on the spot like that! He stays up for the entire thing and catches on so quickly it's practically like he's the demonstrator guy and the other one is the volunteer! I WISH I had my camera with me. From now on it's going everywhere I go. Who knows when something like this might happen again and I want to have proof to show everyone!

Later went to a dance demo class where V again stole the show. Sadly I couldn't even do one proper push-up. I think it's time for me to get excercising again so I can reach my toes once more.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know!! I can be your personal trainer!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:34 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    You know what? That I'm gaining weight? You think I'm getting too big and heavy to support my body? Is that what you're trying to hint at??? Just say it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home