Distractions
I don't know about anyone else but I have a really hard time working on stuff at home, especially research essays where you really need to focus to think of a good thesis to begin.
Distractions at home:
I want to go hug my brother
I want to pick on my sister
I want to watch tv
I want to stick my head in my other sister's room to see what she's up to
I want to go back to bed
I want to listen to my mom on the phone
I want to call my dad to remind him to bring ink for the printer home but my mom is still on the phone
I want to be on the phone
I want to eat something
I want to go on MSN
I want to wander around my house and look for something else to do
Now that I've recognized the symptoms here is my plan:
Stay at school everyday after class to work in the computer lab or library till at least 10pm.
Monday - n/a because teaching day
Tuesday - can stay after class ends at 5:30 until 10pm
Wednesday - n/a because classes all day with no breathing room
Thursday - can stay all day from 9am to 10pm because no class
Friday - can stay after class ends at 1:30 until 10pm.
If I can do this for 1 week I should be done essay #1! I am NOT going to break this plan. IF I follow this without breaking I'm going to reward myself by buying the top from Le Chateau that I really want.
2 Comments:
At 3:42 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
u still didnt tell me what camera u have
At 3:51 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Yeah I did!! "Pentax optio S40 .... next time put your name or intitials or something !!"
"Sigh"
Some people are so blind. You didn't expect me to email you did you? !!
Post a Comment
<< Home