To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

A great way to begin reading week!

Today was great! Saw "Million Dollar Baby" which was pretty good. It had a good sad ending which I liked because sad endings always make you feel so nice and sad. Plus havent been to a movie that almost made me cry for awhile. Popped over to Vs house after my exam (which also went well -- I hope!) and had a great time there too ;) Kind of wish I hadn't studied so much the day before because nothing I studied helped for the essay question I chose to answer, which was the whole exam. Bought a Buffalo top from Woodbine at a good price and even got to keep someones hat... which is mine now! Maybe I'll wear the top and hat together, I think they go pretty well together. AND I'm not going to forget those cute Von Dutch running shoes I saw (I thought they only made hats but I guess I was wrong), I plan to buy those soon. Very soon. All in all, a nice relaxing day spent with a very sexy person who will never get their hat back unless they beg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home