LOVE DAY-ramblings
Early, late, old, new-Is "passionfruit" one word? Well thought out, last minute, care-Bodyshop vs. deal we made-crazy bus driver, poor girl, you can't sneak into the station! Art supplies from the Green house, tracing paper, super glue--no not that one!-hide and seek in a funny shaped school, photographed for a "project"-busy places, angry faces, coupons ineffective, chocolate chip in cup--eat it I said eat it!!! Weird kids throwing jellybeans into each others mouths from up above-clothes, girl clothes, junior sizes, white or blue ? white or blue?? white or blue??? BLUE. no wait, white--too late BLUE-make-up galore, picky hands, sticky boxes, dessert served with eyeshadow on the side-run, half an hour, 15 minutes, $4.00, "Fifties" movie theatre, weird seats, old people, Cheerios coupons, cheap prices, affordable,-Nice, rainy, too rainy, muddy-New shoes, no shoes, dirty muddy pink suede shoes-umbrella, no $,angry, okay-candystore, Spongebob marshmellow lollipops look disgusting,wet and then dry-walk long, walk far, I know my directions so well!-some places open, some places closed, fish and chips, fries so big, lots of vinegar, take my shoes off, socks wet, wash your hands, look at the fishtank hehehe-very full, falafel guy? family business-OMG the same lady is in the exact same spot as 8 hours ago but now she's standing-bad girl on the subway, white tictacs, lady eating large cucumber-wrong bus, waiting for bus, Go bus, you should have lent me the umbrella... ouch that hurts!
Analyze this mess of thoughts however you feel I have no further comments on the issue and won't name any names.
p.s Any solutions on how to fix my beloved pink suede puma shoes would be greatly appreciated as it saddens me greatly of the pathetic state they are in now after facing rainy and muddy conditions... Ohhhhh they looked brand new when I put them on this morning! Why oh why did I wear them??
Analyze this mess of thoughts however you feel I have no further comments on the issue and won't name any names.
p.s Any solutions on how to fix my beloved pink suede puma shoes would be greatly appreciated as it saddens me greatly of the pathetic state they are in now after facing rainy and muddy conditions... Ohhhhh they looked brand new when I put them on this morning! Why oh why did I wear them??
2 Comments:
At 11:51 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hi Pilly!! I thought I would be a sport and give u this link for your poor shoes!!
http://www.tipking.com/Tips/publish/tip_24.shtml
At 1:30 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thanks Agent Meow meow, I think we all know who you are lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home