^ that must be leila! She asked me the same question before she went to go drink some "tae"! Yours came out good! I was using the camera on my phone to take mines, so they look kinda ghetto! Glad you had fun at the show, I hope you remembered to give your puma's a little hug before you left. Remember, the more you neglect them, the uglier they will get.
Lol.. Leila is that you? If it is next time put your name so I know, are you the person who was anonymous last time or is that someone else? Well I used a digital camera but I don't feel like getting up to check the name. Yeah I think the pics came out pretty clear only sometimes too much cause in all my close up ones I look so bad especially my hair which i guess is showing how I really looked that day! Thanks to someone who didn't tell me how bad I looked!! The only prob with my camera is my batteries seem to end fast casue I had to change them twice, but maybe I don't charge them long enough, I sort of just estimate a time like is 5 min enough?
Is "tae" supposed to be tea? lol at least we know Leila is alive.
7 Comments:
At 4:24 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
wat kind of camera did u use to take those pictures.?
At 4:25 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
wat kind of camera... do u use to take those pics?
At 4:36 p.m.,
sara said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:37 p.m.,
sara said…
^ that must be leila! She asked me the same question before she went to go drink some "tae"! Yours came out good! I was using the camera on my phone to take mines, so they look kinda ghetto! Glad you had fun at the show, I hope you remembered to give your puma's a little hug before you left. Remember, the more you neglect them, the uglier they will get.
At 5:09 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Lol.. Leila is that you? If it is next time put your name so I know, are you the person who was anonymous last time or is that someone else? Well I used a digital camera but I don't feel like getting up to check the name. Yeah I think the pics came out pretty clear only sometimes too much cause in all my close up ones I look so bad especially my hair which i guess is showing how I really looked that day! Thanks to someone who didn't tell me how bad I looked!! The only prob with my camera is my batteries seem to end fast casue I had to change them twice, but maybe I don't charge them long enough, I sort of just estimate a time like is 5 min enough?
Is "tae" supposed to be tea? lol at least we know Leila is alive.
At 9:04 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
find out the name of ur camera i really like the clarity
At 10:50 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Pentax optio S40 .... next time put your name or intitials or something !!
Post a Comment
<< Home