All-nighter ?
I spent from 9:45 am to 10pm. in the computer lab at school. I got up 4 times to go eat something and 3 times to go to the washroom, twice to print and once because I dropped my ring out of my mouth and had to get down on the floor to find it. I yawned at least 500 times, stretched at least 50 times, lost my page at least 10 times, recieved bad looks for taking my shoes of twice and got somewhat hit on once. I'm now at home and determined to finish this essay soon so I don't have to pull an all nighter, but if I need to I will. Tomorrow hopefully will be a much better day because after I hand in my essay I'm going to spend some time with V and rest a bit before I take on my next big task: essay #2 "sigh" what a life I lead.
Is there really something wrong with taking my shoes off in the computer lab? For some reason I can't type wearing shoes or boots or any footwear except socks and I always have to sit on my legs. Is this normal or just a childish ritual that I haven't outgrown yet? because I don't see anyone else with this problem..
Is there really something wrong with taking my shoes off in the computer lab? For some reason I can't type wearing shoes or boots or any footwear except socks and I always have to sit on my legs. Is this normal or just a childish ritual that I haven't outgrown yet? because I don't see anyone else with this problem..
4 Comments:
At 11:21 a.m.,
sara said…
There is nothing wrong with taking your shoes off! I do that all the time if I'm going to be sitting down for along time. I do it on the purple couches at Starbucks if i'm reading a book, and even at the movies. I like to be comfy and curl my feet under me (or put them under N's bum to keep them warm).
At 4:42 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
No there is something wrong with you. Doing it sometimes is one thing but anytime your sitting for more then 10 min u take them off! Also, you take long to put them back on. I bet that's why you dont wear your new boots anymore.
P.S. I dont like being called V. I have a name and its not V
P.P.S. Sara needs help too, only she would want to put her feet up someones..... (this is a family blog)
At 5:33 p.m.,
sara said…
V you're so negative and you complain too much. Maybe you should go back on those drugs.
At 7:13 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I dont wear my new boots because I dont want them to get ruined like my pink shoes! I'll wear my boots in spring!!
And if I shouldn't call you V then should I call you Agent meow meow? Cause that just makes me laugh! Plus V is easy to type, my finger always seems to be resting on that key.
Post a Comment
<< Home