To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Feeling heavy?

I'm in the computer lab about to start working on my essay. I wonder if when V comes to look for me he'll know it's me or think no it's some other girl because she's too "heavy." I can't believe he thought that last time! Maybe he wants me to become anorexic. The only thing heavy on me is the pimple on my nose :( caused by stress..

Today was the last day of my Horror/Terror lit class. It was a great class and I'm sad it's ending because I learned so much useless but interesting information in it - like the steps you need to take to become a werewolf. Personally, I like vampires a lot more than werewolves because of their fascination with the neck - I think I have one too. Also I like to bite stuff, and I sort of do have 2 pointy teeth. My prof for that class was really great, the best prof I've so far at York, and the same prof for my Shakespeare course. Thinking of that it's now time to get back to Hamlet.. I sort of feel like taking a break today and doing something fun but I probably shouldn't.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:03 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    The only thing heavy is vicky's head from all the rocks in it.

     
  • At 3:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL

    thanks for making me smile, I needed that! (taking a break from essay I've been working on all day feels good to hear something funny about V)

     
  • At 3:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sighhhhhhhhh Pilly your not fooling anyone by saying your fat. I think anyone in the free world can see that u dont have an inch of fat on you. If you even gain 15 pounds I dont think there would be any fat on you. I think all the stress is getting to your head. As for sarah........ I dont even want to start on her today I just wonder if she had a smoke cuz I konw she doesnt have much will power. She will fold like a deck of cards.

     
  • At 4:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sara isn't going to smoke anymore!!!! Vicky! you're supposed to be encouraging not negative! AND I don't think I'm fat, you do! that's why you didn't recognize me that day cause you thought I was too heavy to be me that's exactly what you told me the next day!

     
  • At 10:55 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    I have not smoked yet. Two weeks and two days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home