To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Last week of school...

I haven’t been able to access my blog for awhile because of my computer problems but the controversy brewing between Sara and V with Nauman as the (not so innocent) bystander is getting pretty interesting! I’m a little sad that this is the last week of school. I had some really great classes and profs this year but I am looking forward to a break. I have an exam on Monday and Wed and I have my poetry book due on Tues but haven’t written many poems yet (and lost the ones did have because of my computer problems) – I think I’m going to be working all weekend on poems and won’t have much time to study, which isn’t how I planned this, but in order to write poems I need some inspiration so I’m going out today! Hopefully that will help a bit; I know I shouldn’t really go out so close to exams but I think I deserve a mini break because I’ve been working so hard this week. Plus even after my exams I won’t be done because I begin my teaching block again on the 12th and that’s going to last for 2 weeks straight.

In other news, I wore my new Veronica t-shirt that Sara gave me to school and received a lot of comments about it. Everyone seems to like it and so do I, but I don’t like how V looks at Veronica .. or touches her….

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can look and touch her all I want!! What are you goign to do about it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home