My Baby
My baby brother making a weird face because he likes to ruin all the pictures I take.My brother isn't really a baby. I just call him my baby because he's the youngest in my family and really cute and huggable. He's extremely short and looks more like 6 rather than 9 years old, but what he lacks in height he makes up in attitude because he thinks he's the greatest thing ever. Two of his best friends slept over last night, and he has 6 friends over today. He's the most popularist from all his friends (and the shortest), he gets more phone calls than I do which is sad lol, his friends use our house as the central place and they all call him MC for M [removed for security purposes], which drives me crazy because it sounds so odd for him to have nickname that isn't "baby" or "cutie." I probably won't get much work done today because my house is so noisy. It reminds me of when I was younger and I had my friends over although I usually just stuck with 1 or 2 friends at a time rather than a whole bunch - and you would never catch me playing videogames ever, which is what they've been playing ALL day and night - very LOUDLY. Little boys are funny creatures but very cute. Big boys are just funny creatures.
1 Comments:
At 10:11 a.m.,
sara said…
Awww so cute. I was just telling N about how Mohommed got so upset when you switched off Donkey Kong to watch tv while we ate and it was cute that I laughed and because of that Mohommed thinks i'm evil. He looks like he grew, I hope he forgot about Donkey Kong and will actually speak to me next time I see him and not just frown (we will work on the hug and kiss later)!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home