To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Painting...

Talking to Gagan today made me feel depressed realizing that I share most of her problems, but I don't want to get into that. I spent all day painting and my neck is killing me. I don't know how I'm going to finish 4 paintings by tues. I also have to do a more complicated lesson plan for Monday plus there's a staff meeting after school I have to go to since I've been skipping out on most ... I wanted to finish at least one whole painting today but now I'm just so tired and it's not even 10 but I think I need to sleep.

In the Star today this was named as the dullest blog in the world: wibsite.com/wiblog/dull - so check it out, I like it, it's funny in a weird way and it makes me feel slightly better.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a rude comment

    and BTW its not sparky you big bum bum

     
  • At 8:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't say anything about YOU.

    But you owe me extra time today, I hope you know I don't like being cut off by Andrew.

     
  • At 11:31 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    Vicky you're wierd. She didn't say anything rude, don't be calling her a bum bum!!! And who's this sparky you're talking about?

     
  • At 4:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all I'm not calling her a bum bum I'm calling you a bum bum.

     
  • At 8:35 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Umm... Vick, this isn't my blog, I didn't post the painting post. I'd find out what drugs they're giving you and get the prescription changed.

     
  • At 5:56 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I know exactly which drugs he takes :(

     
  • At 11:12 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    Drugs are bad, you should make him stop. Bribe him with meow mix or purina cat chow :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home