To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Recent winnings

I've been doing pretty well lately, my prof liked my Dracula essay and wants to submit it for a essay prize, I got an honourary award from the Stong art gallery for my painting (though I was still wishing for 1st prize like last year), my teaching English class liked my title page designs and chose one to represent the whole class (my prof chose me to design the cover of the book we're publishing), my Hamlet essay is done and out of the way, my drawing assignment turned out pretty well even though I did them last minute my prof seemed to like it, and basically I've just been doing well in everything, Alhumdulillah.

The last few days haven't been that bad considering I've been staying up almost all night just to finish things. Today I finally have a rest and I'm not even tired - though I'll probably get tired in a few minutes. Life is good :) The only bad thing going on is some family problems which are actually pretty serious, but don't really want to get into that... Had a few fights with V lately too but that's nothing out of the ordinary. I Plan to give myself one fun day this long weekend then work the others on finishing work thats due next week. I've really got a lot of stuff to do but luckily my long weekend starts now. I don't know how I manage but somehow I just always do.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Congrats Aaliya! Just focus on the good stuff, don't let the negativity get to u. Remember when there's bumps, there's always hugs.

     
  • At 11:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks

    I just wish there were more hugs instead of bumps but only a certain person can change that... v...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home