School stress
Touching moment today, a student in the music class sang a prayer so beautifully it brought tears to my eyes. The song was taught to him by a woman he knew who survived cancer. He had such incredible confidence to sing it in front of the whole class. Everyone was in awe. Amazing. Their all so amazingly talented, even though I'll never end up teaching music I feel like my stress melts away just being in that class and hearing them sing.
Boring staff meeting after teaching took forever. Had one good lesson and one okay lesson. Some of the kids are pretty funny. Kind of makes me wish I was back in high school - kind of. This is going to be a stressful week. I'm going to use my staying late at school plan again because my essay is due on Friday. I'm probably not going to be able to go to all my classes this week so that I can work on it. I still have 2.5 paintings to finish for tomorrow! Help!
Boring staff meeting after teaching took forever. Had one good lesson and one okay lesson. Some of the kids are pretty funny. Kind of makes me wish I was back in high school - kind of. This is going to be a stressful week. I'm going to use my staying late at school plan again because my essay is due on Friday. I'm probably not going to be able to go to all my classes this week so that I can work on it. I still have 2.5 paintings to finish for tomorrow! Help!
3 Comments:
At 11:52 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Can you sing me a song??? Your wonderful voice is like music to my ears...
At 12:08 a.m.,
Nauman said…
I feel like singing the song to the Meow Mix catfood commercial...
"Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow..."
At 9:51 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
I don't know if that's a compliment or supposed to be sarcastic since you hate most of the songs I sing (or make up!) but I'll take it as a compliment and would love to sing for you... if get I pick the song.
I forgot about that commercial! Thanks for reminding me lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home