To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Somebody kill me..

Somebody kill me my brain is overstressed. I got an extension on my portfolio but I still have way too much stuff due on tues. I guess I won't be sleeping on the weekend at all :( I'm also going to have to skip out on my teaching... should I call in sick? I think I am sick. You can get sick from being overstressed. What i need is a really good back massage, some attention, and someone to help me with my work - V are you there - that's your cue to say "that's me"! I think I might have a nervous breakdown one day. Actually I'm looking forward to having one, things can only get better afterwards right? I had an advising appointment with English today - she told me I can't take summer school - great. I wanted to. Now I have to make an appointment with Visual Arts to see what I can do to make my life easier next year. I also have to make an appointment with Teaching English and also one with teaching visual art. That's a lot of appointments. This is why I get so stressed. Everyone else just has to make 1 appointment to see if their doing the right stuff, but no I have to make 4. My program is hard and I'm doing 3 things at once: English, art and concurrent ed teaching and it's hard to balance things. It's also hard to have a life SO if you're like V don't assume my stuff is easy cause its not and I probably WILL die at a young age if he does nothing to help me. Now I'm going to get back to my essay. There's a guy who looks like V sitting across me. I feel like kicking him because I'm in a bad mood and V isn't even coming to school today so now I feel worse. Maybe I'll pretend to be moving my legs and then kick the guy "accidentally." I really feel like kicking someone.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:20 a.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Sometimes, kicking something is the best way to get things done. I kick my computer now and then. :)

     
  • At 9:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    has anyone ever shopped ebay?

     
  • At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no its not a good thing to get things done cuz the thing that is usually kicked is me!!!!

     
  • At 1:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    V bought something from ebay before.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home