To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yikes

Beware of your surroundings! A Boa Constrictor was stolen from the science centre and who knows where it might end up! Yikes!

The critique in drawing class was interesting today. Everyone brought in the drawing devices they created and demonstrated how they worked. Some people had really crazy ones like paint splattering on the wall and a sprinkler system set up to spray out paint. Some were unusual like the framed dirt. Others were complicated like the mannequin head that spits out coloured water. I liked how my was contained on a small scale but compared to the others it wasn't that creative, however my TA seemed to like it so that's all that counts. I was a little upset that class went over the 4 hour period though. I didn't want to leave early and miss out on the instructions for next week so I stayed but then I missed the 10:30 bus home and had to wait another hour. I'm thoroughly exhausted but I'm still sticking to my plan.

The bus driver was a fat cranky man. I got on the GO bus and showed my pass and he mumbled something so I said "I'm sorry what did you say?" And he was like "signnnnnnnn yourrrrrrrrr passsssss" - saying it really slowly as though I'm stupid. Well I don't know what his problem was but I felt that was really rude so I said back to him "well sorrrryyyyyyyyy." He was rude to practically everyone. One guy got on the bus while talking on his cell and the driver was like "I'm not going to accept your pass until you finish your conversation." I think I should complain about this driver. Students shouldn't have to deal with this kind of attitude so late at night. The nicest GO bus drivers are the ones during the day who say good morning and ask me if they can see my artwork when they see me struggling with a big portfolio. This bus driver needed a slap. I could go on about GO bus drivers but it's 12:15 and I'm dead. Slept at 2 and woke up at 7. Going to school tomorrow to work on essay. No breaks. Nothing.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww..poor you!!....some ppl are jerks tho....but yeah...that pic is at home so when i go home ill bring it back to school and send it to u..

     
  • At 10:35 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    What was your drawing device that you created? I like the sprinkler idea, I might do that in my room when I redecorate.

     
  • At 12:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome to the real world:D

     
  • At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    The sprinkler idea definately sounds cool. It'd be even cooler if it could spit out multiple colours. That would make for one interesting design...

    GO Transit is raising fares... :(

     
  • At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    The sprinkler idea definately sounds cool. It'd be even cooler if it could spit out multiple colours. That would make for one interesting design...

    GO Transit is raising fares... :(

     
  • At 4:07 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    The sprinkler idea definately sounds cool. It'd be even cooler if it could spit out multiple colours. That would make for one interesting design...

    GO Transit is raising fares... :(

     
  • At 4:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The sprinkler idea definately sounds cool. It'd be even cooler if it could spit out multiple colours. That would make for one interesting design...

    GO Transit is raising fares... :(

     
  • At 4:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, something was wrong with blogger and it posted my comments multiple times... sorry.

     
  • At 9:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came on and was like whoa I never knew my post would attract so much attention, then I see it was just a mistake lol. oh well, yeah the sprinkler idea was pretty good only it was really messy, like coloured water all over the floor. I forgot to mention my friend's idea which was also good, an upside down umbrella with holes cut out of it and paint bottles through the holes. You open the paint bottles and paint drips onto the floor in big blobs mixing and swirly together. The colours she used were red, black and blue and the end result on the floor looked like Spiderman had melted!

     
  • At 10:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Leila thanks for welcoming me to the real world, I know that's you, but I'm already in it, I've been living like this for a week! Didn't you read my plan! But tomorrow I reward myself for sticking to it..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home