To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

All done, none to go!

Yay! I am DONE. Well not totally cause I have two weeks of teaching now but that's different. it was HARD having 3 exams straight and I'm dealing with the side effects now - lack of sleep, broken back, sore hand, and extremely messy room. My room is so messy I feel artistically inspired by the mess and want to keep it that way - like it's so messy it looks good (if that makes sense). This morning I was eating in bed while cramming for my exam... as soon as I got home I flung back the covers and was going to drop down for a nap when I saw my breakfast staring up at me. I guess when I ran to get the phone in the morning, I had left it there and totally forgot about it and in my rush to get ready for school I had thrown my blanket onto my bed without checking. Anyways, it was an unusual surprise to see half a toast and blueberries comfortably asleep in my bed and I lost my tiredness and instead decided to take a shower. So I'm in the bathroom poking and poking away at my eyes (hurting myself) and nothing is coming out! Like where's my contacts ?? Then after trying every method possible to get them out I realize oh I wore my glasses my to school today duh. I guess when you don't sleep much you really start to lose it.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL LOL LOL

    what a perfect story for my reading break! I can picture you looking for your contact!!!

     
  • At 2:41 a.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Hehehe, I like how your toast was comfortably sleeping in your bed. The idea of that sounds funny but this whole post gets funnier thinking about you poking your eyes to get contacts out... I've done that before too. :)

     
  • At 11:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you both find it hilarious but I know these things happen to everyone and not just me!


    I was tired!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home