ANETTE and Friday
It was funny how we met though because we had agreed to meet in front of Old Navy. So there I was sitting in front of Old Navy waiting and waiting and she wasn't there so I began calling numbers on my phone - see I didn't know her cell number completly, like I had some idea but wasn't completely sure so I dialled a couple of wrong numbers first before I finally got it and it turns out that she was already waiting for my in front of Old Navy! I then realized that I wasn't even in front of Old Navy, I was in front of Best Buy! That was like so weird for me because I thought I had came into the mall through Old Navy but apparently not! Confused? I don't know where my mind is these days. Anyways it's good that I called her becuase who knows how long I would have sat there waiting in the wrong place!
Mostly I'm just happy it's Friday. I think being in a high school all week has made me feel like a teenager who looks forward to the weekend. All the student interviews are DONE, my last one was also a little surprise, again we had a guy applying for an underwear store, this time La Senza (the last guy made his place up - called Tighty-Whities). Boys. "Sigh." One student today told me to stop drinking before I come to teach, I like to think that I'm a normal teacher so I'm just going to ignore his comment.P.S My little sister made the Senior girls soccer team at Turner and she's only in grade 10. Now I'm very proud of her though I'll never admit it to her, BUT it did give her a big head so I'm a little happy that they lost their first game. Their junior team was playing Notre Dame yesterday and it's a bit weird like you know my high school against my new high school... but that game was a tie..
2 Comments:
At 12:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Did you buy me a present!!!
At 1:16 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Nope.
Post a Comment
<< Home