To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Another day

I'm TIRED. I don't want to mark. I don't want to plan. I want to sleep or lie down in bed and talk on the phone. I'm so lazy. I need some motivation! I'm trying to motivate myself by saying I'll buy me something as a reward for getting my stuff done, but then I think about how much money I've spent this month and feel sad so I can't use that. I think I'll take a nap and then do some marking. Or maybe I'll just take a nap and not wake up until the morning?

THE HARDEST THING ABOUT TEACHING IS WAKING UP SO EARLY!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get up you bum!

     
  • At 9:00 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    lol She deserves a break dont you think A.M.M? Only because she's been studying so damn hard for exams, so she deserves to be a partial bum. I support you liya! Im studying the soil eco system right now.. really boring stuff, but believe me I'll be the biggest bum for a month after my exams are done. Well maybe not... I still have work!

     
  • At 11:05 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Vick you should buy her a present to motivate her! How about a certain Barbie ;)

     
  • At 11:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! She has not had an exam for months!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how much time it takes to recover!! Oh well, shes nicer when shes well rested!

     
  • At 11:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see how nice she is to be before we start talking presents!

     
  • At 7:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks girls! See this is how he is to me!!! I do deserve a present... like a certain barbie sounds great :D

    And I did just have my exams they weren't "months ago" like he says and you would expect him to know by now that teaching is very stressful especially planning and marking not to mention being in charge of a class of 26 grade 12 students x 2!

     
  • At 12:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yeah!! then why are u wasting your time watching fear factor and americas next top model!

     
  • At 11:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "sigh"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home