To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Bye-Bye Boots!

I got new shoes! They're from Le Chateau and they're so cute, I love them! The best part is my mom bought them for me!! I was at Shoppers for just a little while yesterday for my dad to do some stuff in the store and decided to take a walk with my mom which lead to her asking if I wanted them. Obviously I would never say no to anything from Le Chateau and happily accepted. It's been a long time since my parent's have bought me something, usually I buy my own things or my grandma gives me money but I think my mom felt that I've been pretty good lately so I deserve something - and I can't disagree! I've been so helpful around the house because really there isn't anything else to do. Yesterday I even vacumed up my own bug without asking anyone and it was one of those creepy ones that eats humans. It was a pretty hectic day as my aunt left to go back to SA. She's been visiting for about a month, came to solve some family problems that didn't really get any better - kinda got worse but it was nice having her here. She's really nice and her personality is such a contrast to other people in the family who are very un-nice. I was in the car almost all day and it was pretty hot - not that I'm complaining, the weather is beautiful and I've started wearing summer shoes and I'll be wearing my new shoes pretty soon! Bye bye boots, it's been a great winter I'll always love you but I need to tend to new friends now!

I'm also catching up on my fun reading. I read "A Time to Kill" which was an amazing book and I also read "Shopaholic & Sister" which was extremely funny but unfortunately just didn't measure up to the previous ones. Once you have a good thing going it's hard to improve on it so the first one is the best still. My sister bought a book called "French Girls Don't Get Fat" and I'm intrigued by the title so I'm going to read that tonight. When I'm reading something that's good I just can't stop even if it means staying up till 3:00 am like last night. It's been awhile since I've read for fun so I'm trying to catch up now - I know I'm such a nerd but I don't care I'm going to start my reading after I get the that little part of my room clean that still needs to be cleaned, after I watch Fear Factor and after I get some stuff done for tomorrow - see I do have real stuff to do!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sighhhhhhhhh i'm on the same level as shoes.....

     
  • At 11:08 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Reading is good...

     
  • At 9:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're not on the same level as shoes! You're under them!! ....................................................................................................................................................... that's a joke you know..don't take it seriously!

     
  • At 9:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and reading is great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home