To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, April 18, 2005

EXPOSED

Yes, finally I've finished cleaning my room. No this process didn't take the whole week, I just did a little bit each day. Plus it's hard, I've been busy! Just because a person is done their exams doesn't mean they're not busy!! I have places to go, people to see, food to taste, speaking of which I've decided that I'm in love with grapefruit. That sweet sourness is wonderful.

I look at these pics from an artistic point of view. Does anyone else see the possibility for some sort of sculptural piece hidden within? Maybe it's just me. Maybe I've eaten too much grapefruit? I read somewhere that eating grapefruit with your vitamins isn't good because stuff will react inside you don't know what will happen. After taking abstract art everything seems to have possibilities. As my prof would say, "it's not about how the shoe looks, it's about what it feels." Yes I know, I've had some interesting profs, this I might add is the one with the extremely unbalanced haircut. I wrote on the course evaluation form that she might want to reconsider her haircut because it was distracting from my learning, I hope she doesn't take offense from that, I ment it as some friendly advice.

Don't judge me on how my room looks. My room might be messy but my body is clean. I hope.

BEFORE








AFTER







Note that in the after pictures the room almost looks scarily clean. I don't know if I can take it.

My room doesn't usually get this bad.. it's just that the culmination of art assignments, essays and late nights occured around the same time.

Time for some more grapefruit.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:15 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    My room is a cross between your before and your after. But it has looked like your before at times. I can't seem to get it looking like your after tho, like ever, because not everything in my room has a home. New stuff comes in and then they just lie in random spots. I need to throw stuff out and get more bookshelves!!!! Also your post has reminded me that I need to start taking my vitamins!!!

     
  • At 9:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont know how u got from the bed to the door without stepping on smoething or maybe even someone!

     
  • At 9:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Make sure you don't have grapefruit with your vitamins....



    And I am hiding someone hehheheheh...

     
  • At 11:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    who are u hiding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Actually, I was going to say that it looked like there was a dead body or two in one of those pictures. Looks like Aaliya has admitted to hiding someone there... dead or alive.

    It's kinda disgusting that your room could become that messy. My room is ALWAYS clean and I can't even imagine how my room could ever become that messy. I like my room.

     
  • At 8:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey I like my room too and I don't think it looks disgusting I think it looks nice in an abstract sort of way!


    I'm hiding.... someone whose initials are M.N!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home