To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Guess Who???

Well right after one movie I saw another. I went to my grandma's house on Saturday and my baby cousin was there looking as cute as ever but unfortunately he still can't remember my name! This is so sad, I kept trying to get him to say it but he kept changing the subject to ice cream "sigh." So then my aunt and uncle decided to take me and my sisters and cousin to see a movie, and at the last minute my parents decided to come too. After much arguing we settled on Guess Who, which turned out to be pretty good! It was nice and light and funny and I especially liked the part where he was telling the guy to know that the women is always right always even when she's wrong she's right. V, I suggest you watch this movie! The only sad thing was I was tired through the whole thing from my previous movie watching night and kept yawning. I don't know why whenever my family goes to see a movie it's always so late. The movie ended around 12:45 and I was ready to drop. When we got back to my grandma's house my baby cousin was still talking about ice cream! He had so much energy!! When we were going to leave he started crying and I'd like to think it's because I was leaving but I think it's because my mom was leaving and he seems to like her more than all of us. Today I'm nearing the end of teaching my first high school unit ever... business writing, which isn't as boring as it sounds, but I have a lot of marking to catch up on but plan to leave that for tomorrow because Fear Factor is going to call my name in half an hour!

P.S Some interesting news, a student from the music class my teacher teaches went to audition for Canadian Idol today! Isn't that something? I hope he does really great, he has an amazing voice, I should know, I sit about 3 seats away from him. But then everyone in the class has such great voices I think they all should have went to audition! This is a show I would normally avoid, but now I'm definitely going to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home