To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Postponed

My teaching block has been postponed till the 18th. I'm a little annoyed because that delays my summer holidays, but what can I do. I can't be upset, I have to be happy because both those essays I was slaving away on one month ago were nominated for essay prizes. I guess hard work really does pay off! I'll only find out in October if I actually win but even if I don't I'll get a certificate or something (though I'd rather win and collect the money!). I'm feeling a bit selfish right now, I want to make some money, well I want to make a lot of money because I want to buy me some stuff like the pair of jeans I saw at Aritzia. I fell in love with them right away, but not with the price.

I mentioned my messy room last post and there's been some progress there- I was actually divinely inspired by my the mess and decided to photograph it (if you're an art student you'd understand that inspiration comes from everything you don't expect like fingernail clippings and thread). I instantly thought of all those tv shows like Debbie Travis and Trading Spaces and then I realized that there actually is one that relates to what I have in mind: Clean Sweep. That's right, I'm going to post my pictures of before the mess and after the mess has been cleared for everyone to view. Stay tuned, they'll be up soon and then you can tell me how disgusting you think I am and then how clean I can be!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what are u waiting for! Post the pictures????? Sighhhhhh I guess your being lazy and NOT cleaning your room like u said u would.

    =D

     
  • At 12:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been busy with other things!!! I just have 1/4 left to clean now! It will be dne tomorrow so calm down.

     
  • At 1:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what other things?????????!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    other things!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home