Speaking of fashion...
America's Next Top Model went to SA!!! I was just watching (yeah I know I really should be marking or planning etc etc etc but hey I need a break). Next week will be Cape Town continued!
The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.
5 Comments:
At 1:18 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Yeah right u have so much marking to do. All u do is watch tv. Fear Factor one day and America's next top model the next, and u say you have so much work to do!
P.S. dont drop your grapes
At 6:52 p.m.,
'liya said…
I do have a lot!!!!!!!!!! Okay why don't you do this, multiply 55 x 6 (55 for the 55 kids and 6 for the 6 peices of writing of each them turned in) that's how many things I have to mark! Now when you come up with the answer and see how overwhelming it is you'll understand why I just want to throw myself in front of the tv and not get up. HOWEVER I AM GOING TO START MY MARKING NOW. Happy?
"sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
At 11:03 p.m.,
sara said…
Vick you're mean!!! She deserves to take breaks you crazy stress ball!!! Although, wait... if you were a stress ball that would mean you releave stress, and you don't seem to be doing that. But then again, I can see how squeezing you till you're a pancake would releave stress for liya, so I guess you are a stress ball after all.
At 11:40 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
See this is what I mean! Everyone has to be against me! Look how violent you are! You want to squish me flat! I bet liya is laughing at this! If I dont push her to do her work she will never get strong! Rest is for the Weak!
P.S. It doesnt make any sense to call me V sometimes and then call me Vick!
At 7:36 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hehe I AM laughing! but you know what, I'm not going to watch any tv this weekend, I had my fun now I'm going to mark and you just and see how cranky I am on the phone, you'll be begging me to watch tv!
Post a Comment
<< Home