Yorkdale Expectations:
I've known for some time that Yorkdale was going to be opening 40 new stores - in fact some of them have already opened and I've been to them, such as Punky Fish (though I still have to buy something from them) but only today I found out that they're going to be opening a PARASUCO and SEPHORA!!!!! This is fantastic news for me because 1) I never go to Square One anymore (which is where PARASUCO is) because I'm always at school and Yorkdale is closer, in fact I haven't been to Square One in almost a year, if that's believable.. 2) SEPHORA is at Eaton Centre and while I do go there more than I go to Square One, it's always so rushed because we're always like on a time limit or something. FINALLY they both come to Yorkdale where I can take my time dipping my fingers into yummy makeup after classes :D I'm so excited I want to go to the opening which is next week! Now Yorkdale will have my two favourite stores, PARASUCO and ARITZIA and my favourite makeup store SEPHORA yay! my summer is looking good!
---------- http://www.yorkdale.com/03stor_40newstores.html ----------
---------- http://www.yorkdale.com/03stor_40newstores.html ----------
5 Comments:
At 1:35 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Parasuco... Sephora.. Aritzia... sounds like the names of small countries or something.
"I'm sorry, sir, but you're not allowed to enter this great country of Aritzia - this nation is only open to women."
At 1:49 p.m.,
sara said…
Aritzia a nation? More like heaven!!! I'm so excited, esp about the Punky Fish store. I only have two things from Punky Fish and I want to get more. And I hope the new Parasuco store is bigger than the one in Square One, cause bigger=more stuff!!!!! Anyway, next time you go to Yorkdale you have to take me with!!!
At 1:50 p.m.,
sara said…
Btw, I like all the colourful words in your post, they're so pretty.
At 3:00 p.m.,
nat said…
All these stores are so expensive! How do you guys afford shopping there? lol Im so broke. My favorite make-up store is probably MAC, it's so expensive there too!
At 5:21 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Haha yeah they do sound like country names! I would love to live there!! and they're in colour for the reason that they're so special to me ;)
What can I say, I have expensive tastes but I'm jobless and selfish with my money.
My secret to shopping at these places is that I'm so incredibly cheap with EVERYTHING else - only for clothes and shoes I'll spend because I save money and then blow it on one thing. Ask V he'll tell you how cheap I am with other stuff like food and my saving lotion/paper ways, I save EVRYTHING plus I'm a total coupon person and will look for a deal everywhere on all the other stuff and hope that my clothing covers this hidden obsessive side to me :D
Example: my Mac eyeliner - the only one I use because I'm so picky is now smaller than the size of my pinky finger making it almost impossible to hold but I'm going to use that pencil until the very end - and when it gets too small to draw on my face I'll wrap it in a plastic bag and save it to use for art!
AND if I do buy something ridiculously expensive I'll try to hide the prices from everyone else and instead will feel guilty for a very long time - it's like a disease - refer to the Shopaholic books!
Post a Comment
<< Home