To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Yorkdale Explored!

I can't get the scent of all those dessert stuff by Jessica Simpson off of me!! I can't stand her but her yummy line of lotions and sprays is so sickeningly sweet I love it! - but also feel a bit sick... Yup that's right, I've been spending some time in Sephora!! I love that place, I could spend hours in there but unfortunately my company tends to get bored and always tries to rush me out. It was also unfortunate that Parasuco has not yet opened but that's okay we didn't have much time so we were like zooming in and out of the new stores. It was a bit complicated because even some of the old stores have been fixed up and put in new locations, but they're all so much better! I didn't even get what I went for but ended up with other stuff from the new Costa Blanca store which I should say has some great spring stuff. I've been buying a lot this week and need to stop soon or get a job, or I won't be able to afford my books for next year.. Do I really need to buy my books? Maybe I can just buy them, photocopy, then return.. hmmmm.....

7 Comments:

  • At 1:20 a.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Most bookstores don't allow returns and if they do, it's for store-credit only... otherwise, people would buy books, photocopy them and return them back to the store for their money back... people like you. :)

     
  • At 9:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've done it before.. a couple of times - at the York bookstore it's not for store credit, don't know about Ryerson :D

     
  • At 11:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all I didnt rush!! Second of all what do u expect from me!! Look at where your taking me!! I would be perfectly fine if I could sit down and let you wonder like a nut in the store, however you seem to have a real problem if my legs are relaxed and yours are not!

     
  • At 11:51 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    Ya, at U of T we did that all the time. We used to photocopy EVERYTHING. We even had photocopy parties where we all took one book and went to Staples together and made 5 copies for everyone. It really eases the bordom when you have other photocopier-friends to talk to. Sometimes we would take them from the reserve room in the library on the 3hr loan so that it wouldn't matter if we bent the spine (its virtually impossible to return a book with a bent spine). Once I cut the binding off a course package I took out of the library so that I could put it through the photocopy feed. The library people didn't even notice! But some books, I WAS dumb enough to buy. It was the media books that looked really pretty and I was like "I wanna read this over the summer and keep it". Of course it's been a year and I haven't even taken any of those books off my book shelf, let alone read them. *sigh*

     
  • At 5:02 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Hmm photocopy parties sounds like fun, when school starts again I think I'll have one! I've been stupid to buy books with nice covers in the past too, now I'm going to save that money for clothes. We HAVE to go to Yorkdale, I saw lots of nice things and I need everything.

    And A.M.M you were rushing, you kept moving toward the door! I noticed it! And what's wrong with where I was taking you, I wanted to see which scent you preferred! if you weren't even there I wouldn't have gone in, I only went in there for your sake "sighhhhhhhh" ...

     
  • At 11:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, sure you went in there for my sake. You went in there for two reasons. #1 so you can stick your little fingers in all the makeup. #2 so that you can spray your self with so much of that Jessica Simpson stuff that you smell like some sort of baked good!

     
  • At 7:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Sigh" I know you enjoyed that store as much as me. Just admit it! I still have a lingering scent of cupcakes on my jacket!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home