To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Another movie..

Watched The Patriot on tv.. was pretty good and I'm not such a big fan of movies that make America look good. Maybe I liked it because there was such an emphasis on family and love which really played with my emotions. I started crying at some parts but then had to hide my tears or Zai would have said something dumb, though I'm pretty sure I heard her sniffling at some parts too. There's NOTHING America can do to make themselves look good in MY eyes no matter how many movies they come out with portraying themselves as the winner.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 p.m., Blogger nat said…

    Hey liya, I was able to post more than one picture on my webpage now. Thanks so much! And the movie patriot was good, I remember crying when the little girl started talking and she ran up to her dad and hugged him. I think I cried too when Heath Ledger died.

     
  • At 11:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is looking good!!
    I cried then too (and at other parts).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home