Best Friends!
My brother's best friend moved to Oakville last year (not so far but still it's not Brampton), he then made a new best friend who now is moving to Alberta on Wednesday. I feel sorry for him, I know how important best friends can be to little kids and now he has to make a new one. His friends and their families are at our house right now for a going away party. Everybody brought something to eat and I'm so stuffed I can barely move. Actually I think I ate too much cause I feel sort of sick. I can hear all the little boys running around in the basement making such a noise that I also just can't concentrate on my marking! I've finished marking all 55 interviews and now I'm marking their first assignments, I'm hoping to reach the halfway point by tonight (hoping!). Anyways let's pray that when my brother does make a new best friend it's with someone who's a little more quieter. I could use some peace around here.
I find it hard to say who exactly who MY best friend is, when you're a kid you ALWAYS know, but now it's always more than one person, and each person is special for a different reason. Of course I could always say V is my best friend, he's everything everyone else is and so much more. True he's not the type I could stay up late talking about make-up with and I can't complain about him ... to him. BUT he'd definitly be good to test my make-up (lipstick) on ;) Plus he's cute and says funny things that make me laugh and funny things that don't make me laugh. And he has beautiful eyes .. V you're the bestest friend I could ever have! You know what I'm going to make you one of those friendship bracelets (when I'm done my marking of course) and you're going to have to wear it proudly! -- even if it doesn't turn out so great!
I find it hard to say who exactly who MY best friend is, when you're a kid you ALWAYS know, but now it's always more than one person, and each person is special for a different reason. Of course I could always say V is my best friend, he's everything everyone else is and so much more. True he's not the type I could stay up late talking about make-up with and I can't complain about him ... to him. BUT he'd definitly be good to test my make-up (lipstick) on ;) Plus he's cute and says funny things that make me laugh and funny things that don't make me laugh. And he has beautiful eyes .. V you're the bestest friend I could ever have! You know what I'm going to make you one of those friendship bracelets (when I'm done my marking of course) and you're going to have to wear it proudly! -- even if it doesn't turn out so great!
9 Comments:
At 9:58 p.m.,
nat said…
Yah I think Rob is my best friend too, I love him so much! He's a goof too and lets me win thumbwars :D
At 1:23 a.m.,
Nauman said…
It's nice to have a best friend though as you put it earlier, everyone is special for a different reason.
At 9:48 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
V never lets me win! I always have to work at it to win (but in the end I always do win cause I have stronger thumbs, he has baby thumbs).
At 11:20 p.m.,
sara said…
Good point about the best friends! I always thought I was wierd for being like that but it's nice to know that you guys are the same!
At 11:58 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Wow!!
what a wonderful post!! I think this might be the best post you ever gave! Not because it was sweet and to the point, but more because its true! I am your bestest friend!! I should be! Who else spends hours and hours talking to you! Who else will take all your punches and pinches without decking you back!! Me!!
I dont understand you sometimes.... You would probably rip my head off if I ever put on a pink shirt, yet your ok with me wearing makeup?????? This doesn't make sense! It is way more girly to wear make up compared to wearing a pink shirt! Oh well i'm not going to argue this is a happy post!! Now for my friendship braclet. I think if your going to make me one u should make me one out of brown leather rather then those plastic ones people make at scout camp. But it doesnt really matter because anything you make me will be wonderful and I'll be happy to wear it!
BTW Your my best friend too! (not balanced though!)
To Nuffy: shes right, I never let her win! The most I'll do is let the game come close so she doesn't cry! (I dont have baby thumbs she just has GIANT thumbs!)
At 3:55 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I DON'T have giant thumbs!!!
"sigh" and if you read it carefully you would see that no I don't want YOU to wear make-up I want to test mine on you.. my LIPSTICK
... and you say I don't get stuff
At 11:45 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Strange how Vick didn't seem to get that make-up/lipstick comment... even stranger that Aaliya is managing to make comments with other implied meanings. That's a skill that she must have picked up recently because she really never got comments like that before let alone made them herself...
At 3:22 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Being around grade 12s all day make you learn these things ;) Plus I was always good at making comments but I don't like to show off my skills.. understanding what other people say, well that's another thing.
At 11:29 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I think i missed that comment because she usually thinks its "fun" to put make up or nail polish on me. :S
Post a Comment
<< Home