Going to bed late but happy!
Was Saturday great or was it great! It was great!! True it started off on a shaky start with a close call, but after I calmed down a bit it was definitely the highlight of my weekend! So if you read V's name on MSN you can see that I AM an amazing hostess/chef/masseuse! I can be a great hostess/chef to anyone who pops by, if I'm not feeling lazy I really can cook ... like just throw a bunch of things together and it should taste okay if your intentions are good! I say that if the meal takes longer than 5 minutes you're spending way too much time and effort on making it! As for my other skills ...well let's just say those are reserved for only one person heheh. Went to bed pretty late but very happy...
On Sunday I went with my mom, Zra, and M to lakeshore for this 4km Walk for the Homeless. It was kinda cold in the morning and we got there early but I gave my legs quite a workout and I'm still feeling the pain today. I can't believe that M ran for most of it! At least it was for a good cause even though there were less people than they expected. AND at least the Toronto Star had an article about it! Walking by the lake is actually pretty nice and calming like if its for fun, not really if you're speedwalking like crazy. When I got home I was exhausted since we had left early in the morning and I fell asleep which also ruined my sleep patterns at night so I regretted my little nap. Again I went to bed pretty late... but sort of happy..
Today I began reading Jack Maggs, another book for my summer school course. It's so incredibly boring but I'll have to read it eventually since I don't know if it will be on the exam. The first book I read was actually really really good, The English Patient - and I haven't seen the movie yet (though I heard it was really boring from certain sources!) I plan to watch it soon anyway. We were planning to go somewhere as a family today but my parents ended up spending the whole day gardening (did I ever mention they chopped the big pine tree down? the yard looks SO empty with it gone) so we just went out to dinner instead. At Nandos I ate a lot which in a way cancelled out the workout I gave my legs the other day but it was yummy so it was a nice way to end the day. It was also nice to end my day watching the Fear Factor season finale and after seeing the movie Panic Room, which was on tv (scared me a bit but I saw it before so I knew it would end okay!). Again since I'm not tired at all, I'm going to bed happy, and probably later than this..
On Sunday I went with my mom, Zra, and M to lakeshore for this 4km Walk for the Homeless. It was kinda cold in the morning and we got there early but I gave my legs quite a workout and I'm still feeling the pain today. I can't believe that M ran for most of it! At least it was for a good cause even though there were less people than they expected. AND at least the Toronto Star had an article about it! Walking by the lake is actually pretty nice and calming like if its for fun, not really if you're speedwalking like crazy. When I got home I was exhausted since we had left early in the morning and I fell asleep which also ruined my sleep patterns at night so I regretted my little nap. Again I went to bed pretty late... but sort of happy..
Today I began reading Jack Maggs, another book for my summer school course. It's so incredibly boring but I'll have to read it eventually since I don't know if it will be on the exam. The first book I read was actually really really good, The English Patient - and I haven't seen the movie yet (though I heard it was really boring from certain sources!) I plan to watch it soon anyway. We were planning to go somewhere as a family today but my parents ended up spending the whole day gardening (did I ever mention they chopped the big pine tree down? the yard looks SO empty with it gone) so we just went out to dinner instead. At Nandos I ate a lot which in a way cancelled out the workout I gave my legs the other day but it was yummy so it was a nice way to end the day. It was also nice to end my day watching the Fear Factor season finale and after seeing the movie Panic Room, which was on tv (scared me a bit but I saw it before so I knew it would end okay!). Again since I'm not tired at all, I'm going to bed happy, and probably later than this..
2 Comments:
At 1:32 p.m.,
nat said…
Hey my friend farooq was advertising the walk for the homeless on his msn, I guess he was there too? I should probably plan something nice like cooking rob dinner too, guys get really happy to know that they're with someone who has wife potential! As for the english patient, sherry said there was a sex part with the english lady and an indian guy... lol that was what kept her interested!
At 11:26 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
They do! You should definitely cook him something!
I still need to rent the movie, I think I will tomorrow, it's confusing but I think the whole thing revolves around their love and I think she even end up with the Indian guy at the end (that's what I got from reading it)
Post a Comment
<< Home