Oh Canada!
My home and native land won Miss Universe!

She was definitely very pretty and looked really elegant in her simple white dress. She also had the best answer - cause all the other girls could barely speak English properly, so you knew it was going to be her! I don't think I can ever remember a time Canada won something like this.. how EXCITING!! lol ... like for HER since she gets a whole new wardobe including so many shoes "sigh" and a pretty crown/tiara. I wish I could have a crown. ..
She was definitely very pretty and looked really elegant in her simple white dress. She also had the best answer - cause all the other girls could barely speak English properly, so you knew it was going to be her! I don't think I can ever remember a time Canada won something like this.. how EXCITING!! lol ... like for HER since she gets a whole new wardobe including so many shoes "sigh" and a pretty crown/tiara. I wish I could have a crown. ..
8 Comments:
At 10:15 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Just go to Burger King and ask for a crown... you'll feel like a queen then for sure.
At 10:28 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
"sighhh" some people just don't understand.
At 2:29 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
No gimmicks--just a powerful free tool to use when forgiving at www.innertalk.com
At 5:50 p.m.,
'liya said…
Forgive and let go: Who do I need to forgive???
At 1:55 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
The blog world is a great source of info. There are some free subliminal tools for fear and promoting forgiveness at www.innertalk.com/ They work for me.
At 2:31 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your contribution to the blog world. There are some free subliminal mind training tools that helped me with fear and forgiving--the whole letting go process, and you can get them with no hitches attached at www.innertalk.com/
At 1:38 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Forgiving, letting go--releasing fear and so on can be so difficult and yet so easy if the mind just attends to a little re-training. There are some free subliminal and hypnosis programs for these issues at www.innertalk.com and they helped me.
At 7:45 p.m.,
'liya said…
Fear: No thanks :)
Forgive: No Thanks :)
Letting Go: No thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home