To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Siblings "sighhh"

My brother is becoming more annoying each day. He was sitting on the stairs this morning and I was walking down and he stuck his foot out and tripped me! So I fell and went crashing down and I could have almost broke my back! My parents didn't even get mad at him they just said he's at that stage!! I chased after him and slapped him until he started crying but still I didn't get the same satisfaction he did seeing me fall. Not to mention my head is still pounding a bit.

Yesterday I went to see Kingdom of Heaven with my sisters. We've never actually went to see a movie just the three of us so it was different, ususally the whole family goes together. The movie was pretty good, I think they portrayed the Muslims and the Christians equally, which is what I was interested in seeing after everything I read. Only it was annoying cause I was sitting in the middle and on one side Zra kept gasping and covering her eyes every time something bloody happened which was 80% of the time (I don't understand why she wanted to see a violent movie if she can't handle it, plus you'd think she'd be okay with blood since she's becoming a nurse), and on the other side Z kept crunching away her nachos so incredibly loud (and at the beginning she was pointing out all the people in the theatre she knew and who was wearing a soccer shirt - like I really care).

I love my brother and my sisters ...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:55 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    Is that the one directed by ridley scott? I have to remember to download that movie, it sounds good.

     
  • At 2:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    come on speed it up, post a new message

     
  • At 11:56 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I know it's been a week! I think I'm getting lazy :S but it will come! I've been really busy too!!! I will do one tonight, thanks for your interest! LOL

     
  • At 9:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah right u will do one tonight
    u just left like that
    I'm going to sleep
    goodnite

     
  • At 11:53 a.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    I left cause I wanted to be unpredictable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home