To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Update:



I should mention that the guy I was talking about from the music class did not make Canadian Idol, he passed the first 2 cuts but didn't make the third cut for 100 I believe. Both female judges liked his voice but the male judge (I don't even know their names) said he sounds like a snake -- which is REALLY mean considering he has a lisp. But you know what, nobody in the class even knew he had a lisp until he told us, it's not noticeable at all and he sings amazing and the great thing is, he's not letting it get him down. He told us his lisp makes him who he is and I'm happy that he has so much confidence in himself because too often we pick ourselves apart over the things that make us who we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home