To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ants not in MY pants

Every child at my brother's school is required to take part in their yearly science fair. Last year my brother won first prize, not because he's a nerd but because he had the help of his intelligent older sister (me!) who did most of the work for him. It was actually a really interesting and fun project about tornadoes and we made a nice model. I love helping my brother even though he really doesn't need the help, he's pretty smart but just very lazy - but it's fun for me because I'm a nerd and enjoy these sorts of things :D

Anways, I will NOT be helping my brother this year because he has decided to create an ANT FARM. Yes, quite sad I know, poor ants who will probably die in the end, poor me who will probably be attacked by ants, and my poor poor kitchen where he has decided to keep it and where I have decided never to eat again. I wonder how my brother will fare this year without his oldest sister's guidence? Let's hope for the best and that he doesn't drop it near my bedroom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home