To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Good girl's don't work at night.

I'm feeling guilty and a little worried about my online course that I've been neglecting. I FINALLY finished the first essay which I had just been procrastinating for the longest time even though it's probably the shortest essay I had ever been assigned in uni. I'm going to start the second one ASAP, I really want to finish this course before school starts. Because I'm now working everyday with no days off until August 14th it's hard though cause I just don't know where to fit things in. There's lot's of stuff I want to do before school starts like going out more, seeing some friends and spending more time with V and summer things like Wonderland and shopping (though shopping can be a winter activity too!) . . I feel like my summer is passing by too fast. I'm only going to have 2 free weeks at the end and I have to try to get all my leftover essays done then - that's my goal - if I achieve that I'll reward myself by buying something nice. Or maybe I'll buy something nice and use that as an incentive to get started. During the week at teaching I'm so tired when I get home I just want to watch tv and sleep. During the weekends it's kind of messed up cause I have to leave early to get the bus and then I'm left with so much time when I get to work downtown. Yesterday I really didn't feel like walking around by myself (like nobody's there to stop me if I have a sudden urge to buy something and that's not good) so I went to my grandparent's store and stayed there a bit, ate a bit and listened as my grandma gave me a big lecture about how good girls don't work at night.

"Sigh."

6 Comments:

  • At 11:50 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    I love how Nanis' minds work!

     
  • At 8:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good girls dont work at night thats why you should give your weekend shift to me!

    hehe

     
  • At 4:10 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Your grandmother is grossly mistaken if she's under the false pretense that you're a good girl... :)

     
  • At 7:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    humph.. whatever!

     
  • At 7:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A) i agree with Nuamna
    b) i thought u just worked during the week?
    c) i love ice cream

    l

     
  • At 1:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love ice cream too. Leila is that you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home