To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Halfway through the week...

Okay so correct me if I'm wrong but an inning in baseball is like a chapter in a book no? I tried to explain that to some kids today but they didn't understand. I'm not sure I really understand what baseball is about but tomorrow we go to a Blue Jays game which I'm not looking forward to for the reason that baseball is incredibly boring. At least in the morning we're going to the ROM so that should be intellectually stimulating for me. Friday is trip free.

Remember the kid I said everyone initially thought was a boy but then turned out to be girl? Well she's taken a real liking to me and won't leave me alone (which at first was cute but now I just want some breathing room). At Ontario Place everyone's jaws dropped open when she went into the girl's bathroom and it was the funniest thing seeing how confused all the students looked. I always seem to attract the weird ones! Today she got this idea in her head that she wants to help me plan my wedding.. not that I'm getting married soon but she was all questions after she enquired if I had a husband and then whether I had a boyfriend. She decided that I simply must french kiss my husband at the wedding and that after I get married I should always wear lipstick. I wanted to tell her I WAS wearing lipstick at that moment but didn't want to crush her spirits!

P.S I was right a kid did get hit in the head with a stick at mini golf today, only it wasn't the bad kid that did the whacking but him that got hit.
P.P.S I started reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince even though I should be working on essays for summer school.. it's great so far and can't put it down except when I have to watch Canadian Idol, like tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he got hit in the head??
    I think it was you who did it because he asks too many stupid questions!

     
  • At 12:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When we went to the Rom and baseball game I made sure I was holding his hand the entire day. He kept complaining it wasn't fair that I was only holding his hand but he behaved pretty well. He's so cute but if he were mine I'd kill myself. Looks can be deceiving :)

    But mostly the other kids are the ones that ask questions. He's the one that just complains.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home