To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm back!

Well the BREAK is over in more ways than one (ahem..... V) ;) and yes I disabled the comments from the previous post so nobody could comment :) but now I'm back and ready to start blogging again! It's been quite a week, quite a two weeks actually. My job isn't as easy as I thought it would be for two reasons:

#1 I have one child who doesn't understand the word "No."

#2 There should be two reasons just because!

So I actually really liked it being downtown. Waking up early didn't matter cause I'd sleep on the train and then either walk or take the subway to Bloor. Coming back was no problem cause I'd walk to save on a ticket and just sort of hover in a couple of stores on the way back. I know downtown Toronto like the back of my hand and having my grandparents store on the way for a bathroom break only makes things easier :)

The kids in general are pretty good. 9 year old girls aren't that bad and for the most part they do like me a lot. Give them an Olsen twin movie and they watch for hours. Give them dolls and they play and make me play too. They loved the toys I brought from home, they went crazy over my sister's Polly Pockets and my brother's Lego that I brought for them to play with. And the place provided me with a ton of art supplies so I didn't have to buy anything on my own. The only thing 9 year old girls don't like are 4 year old boys so on days when the younger child was there it was a bit hectic - but I managed and I survived and now I'm going to reward myself by buying these really nice pants I saw from Bebe Sport in Eaton Centre for $100 something - do not gasp, don't sigh, don't shake your head in disapointment, don't think "oh 'liya you don't know how to save." I really can control myself but I totally think I deserve them, and who better to judge what I deserve than me! I'm not going to get the chance to go back downtown till the week after next and I'm praying they're still there. Anyone who cares about my wardrobe pray with me!

I think the play will be really good. I'm probably going to have to read The Merry Wives of Windsor anyway next year for the Advanced Shakespeare class I finally got in to (yay! - that's not sarcastic , it's happy). The actors in the play are amazing. I've watched so many rehearsals, I'm memorizing lines as well. I've memorized the dance so well that the girls have to do, I could probably do it in my sleep, and I think I know their lines better than them lol. What can I say, it's pretty fun.. I'm excited for the girls when they start performing and also nervous for them even though their roles are minor ones, it's a big thing for a child.

Anyways I thought I'd sign out by introducing everyone to Big Head Jhon (not John), though I think he looks more feminine. The girls made him out of my jean jacket, bag, hat, a ball we found, an extra pair of shorts, and one of the girl's Tamagotchis (those things drive me crazy and they're all obsessed with them, I didn't even know they were still popular with kids!)



The End - like for now! I actually have a lot of things I could spend a long time typing but I really need to get working on that essay oh help me someone I can't start! And I have to be at work at 5:00 !

5 Comments:

  • At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    y r you so boring /?

     
  • At 8:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a rude comment lol

     
  • At 1:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm only boring if you make me boring.

    :S

     
  • At 1:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW who are you?

     
  • At 11:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    V - I have a question for you, if it's rude why are you laughing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home