Sean and I
ROOM 106 - ON THE BUS
Sean - "Ms. 'liya why do I have to sit with you?"
'liya - "Because of your behaviour today, I don't think you can handle sitting with your classmates"
Sean - "But I always have to sit with you"
'liya - Because of your behaviour EVERYDAY, I don't think you can handle sitting with your classmates"
Sean - "Are we there yet?"
'liya - "No"
Sean - "Do I have to sit with you on the way back?"
'liya - "Yes"
Sean - "How much longer?"
'liya - "I'll tell you when we get there"
Sean - "I like sitting with you"
'liya - "I like sitting with you too" (yeah right)
Sean - "If I'm always bad will I always get to sit with you?"
'liya - "Sean!!"
Sean - "Are we there yet?"
BACK AT SCHOOL
'liya - "Sean would your parents like to volunteer for our trip to the zoo?"
Sean - "My mom can't she has a baby"
'liya - "Oh I didn't know you had a younger sibling?"
Sean - "Yeah it cries all the time"
'liya - "Is the baby a boy or a girl"
Sean - "She's a boy"
'liya - :S "Oh.. how old is um he?"
Sean - "Three"
'liya - "That's a cute age, what's his name?"
Sean - "I don't know his name"
'liya - "You don't know your baby brother's name!"
Sean - "I don't think he has a name."
Sean - "Ms. 'liya why do I have to sit with you?"
'liya - "Because of your behaviour today, I don't think you can handle sitting with your classmates"
Sean - "But I always have to sit with you"
'liya - Because of your behaviour EVERYDAY, I don't think you can handle sitting with your classmates"
Sean - "Are we there yet?"
'liya - "No"
Sean - "Do I have to sit with you on the way back?"
'liya - "Yes"
Sean - "How much longer?"
'liya - "I'll tell you when we get there"
Sean - "I like sitting with you"
'liya - "I like sitting with you too" (yeah right)
Sean - "If I'm always bad will I always get to sit with you?"
'liya - "Sean!!"
Sean - "Are we there yet?"
BACK AT SCHOOL
'liya - "Sean would your parents like to volunteer for our trip to the zoo?"
Sean - "My mom can't she has a baby"
'liya - "Oh I didn't know you had a younger sibling?"
Sean - "Yeah it cries all the time"
'liya - "Is the baby a boy or a girl"
Sean - "She's a boy"
'liya - :S "Oh.. how old is um he?"
Sean - "Three"
'liya - "That's a cute age, what's his name?"
Sean - "I don't know his name"
'liya - "You don't know your baby brother's name!"
Sean - "I don't think he has a name."
3 Comments:
At 1:27 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Geez man the kids in your class are retarded. Even the kids from the play are smarter then this.
At 7:58 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
The kids in the play are much older! Don't call my kids retarded, they're sweet and lovable (most of them) actually Sean is one of my favourite cause he's just so cute but just such a baby.
At 9:04 p.m.,
Nauman said…
These kids aren't the brightest kids but I suppose they have their charm... it's funny how some kids can be annoying yet you can become attached to them in such a short period of time.
Post a Comment
<< Home