To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Tempted

I'm so tempted to buy things I really need someone to hold my hands down behind my back so that I can't reach into my handbag. On my way to work I took my daily walk from Union to Bloor to save $2.25 on subway fare even though I have a couple of tickets leftover, I figure it's better I walk that way because I might even lose some of the extra weight I've been gaining. Big mistake. I ended up losing more weight in my purse than on me. I bought a gorgeous skirt made out of sari fabric from India (the lady told me it was made under good conditions so I felt somewhat better about spending). But it cost my hours for the day..

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL they just tell you that to make you feel better.

     
  • At 4:36 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    !!!! I have the opposite problem, I want to buy things but I never do, and then I dream about them for weeks, and I finally decide to dish out the money and when I get to the store its gone :(

    On a side note, you walk ALL THE WAY TO BLOOR?!!! I thought walking to ryerson was tiring! Bloor is like twice the distance!

     
  • At 10:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually it was made under good conditions cause she said she went to India to check so hah.

    Yes I walk to Bloor - 40 min but it's spaced out nicely, 15 min to Eaton Centre then rest, 5 min to my grandparents store then rest and eat, then 20 min to Bloor. It's actually pretty nice walking on Yonge cause lot's of little stores, sometimes I walk on Bay, I dared myself to walk on Church but I haven't yet :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home