To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"bUmP" hehe

Question: How many times did my bumper car hit V's bumper car at Wonderland today?

Answer: At least more than 50 times.

Question: How many times did V bump Aaliya's bumper car today at Wonderland?

Answer: Not even once.

Great day- love the Italian Job ride but hate the wait.. could stay all day in Splashworks if I had my choice but boy did my arms get dark.. quite hungry and have a pounding head but will always remember to take enough money wherever I go from now on.. thanks to a lovely friend for lending me her pass.. exhausted, broken, and ready for bed. Those bumper cars totally made my day!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok First of all your a big fat cheater because you cried to get a car right behind me so their was no way to hit you back! Next time we are going to get cars at opposite sides so I can blast you like I used to before!

     
  • At 9:40 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    Excuses excuses! Just deal with it, I'm better at driving then you!

     
  • At 10:20 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    :@ You went to Wonderland without us?! We waited for you all summer!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry!

    I thought you just wanted to see the movie with us :O

    We are still going to that together right??

    To make it up to you I can give you a free CNE pass if you can get it from me tomorrow. Let me know!

     
  • At 10:03 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    :( No it's okay. I wanted to go to Wonderland with you like in July when I wasn't working everyday or in August on a weekend day, but it looks like im working every weekend too. I HATE MY WEEKEND JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    As for the MOVIE!!! Are we still on for next Saturday? The 3rd? I'm only working till 4 that day, so I can meet you (and Leila if she hasn't changed her mind yet) right after I change out of my lesbian uniform and possibly shop before we meet the boys, depending on what time the movie is!

     
  • At 10:04 a.m., Blogger sara said…

    p.s. I guess you owed me one from when we went to see Batman without you and Vick

     

Post a Comment

<< Home