Early Morning Chatter in Room 106.
...Plane CRASH!..Did you watch the News? Did you watch the News ? Did you watch the News? People died! Nobody died! A baby died! You died! ....My dad saw it on the News! My dad saw it on the News too! I saw it on MSN.COM!! I don't have a computer. I have a computer! How can you not have a computer? I have two computers! ....Did you see the yellow fire trucks? Are you sure they were yellow? Yeah they turned yellow because of the heat! It was so hot the back of the plane exploded! Did you see the flames? Did you see the fireworks too? I saw sparks! It fell in a ditch! It rolled over into the ditch! And the trees in the forest fell down on top of it!.. LIGHTNING! yeahhhhhh it was struck! Have you ever been struck before? I was struck by lightning and was on the News! My dad was on the News! My dad too! My dad is going to be on the News! ..I saw the lightning hit it! The people had to jump out! I saw people jump out with parachutes! I once had to jump out of a plane with a parachute! I'm so grateful nobody died because my mom's friend is French. ..My brother thought there was a bomb. My brother saw it on the News! I did too! My whole family watches the News! Yeah well part of the plane fell in my backyard - ohhhh.. wowwwww.. you're so lucky! You should keep it as a souvenier! What's that? Can I have it? Was it the engine?.. The plane almost hit the school that's why the lights are still off! No because of the storm! The plane crashed because of the storm! I went on a plane before but there was no storm. I went on a plane to Florida twice! I've never been on a plane but I saw one on the News! .. I'm so scared! I always get seasick! My dad always gets seasick! It almost crashed into my dad's car when he was coming home from work.. Some people fell on the highway! My dad was a firefighter and he rescued all the people! My dad is a firefighter too! My dad was the pilot!!...
2 Comments:
At 12:28 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
LOL Now I understand why they dont believe witnesses who are kids.
The best is the seasick comment lol
At 10:00 p.m.,
Nauman said…
Hehe, funny stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home