Good Clean Fun
Went to the comedy show at MUSLIMFEST and had a fantastic time! I was laughing through the whole thing and still feel some giggles coming on when I think back to some of the stuff that was said. Preacher Moss was hilarious! It was so nice that two of the comedians were converts as well. It always makes me happy to see people coming to Islam. The jokes were really good and I think I actually got most of them. My stomach also got a little workout from bouncing up and down so much. Tons of people, sold out show, lots of laughs and my new bracelet, I'm feeling good :)
http://www.allahmademefunny.com/
http://www.allahmademefunny.com/
3 Comments:
At 11:29 p.m.,
Nauman said…
I was thinking about going for this comedy show because I've heard that's it's hilarious but my schedule didn't permit me to. :(
At 6:05 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Maybe next year?
At 2:24 a.m.,
Nauman said…
Maybe next year...
Post a Comment
<< Home