To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Goodbye Shakespeare

Today was my last day at my first job, my incredibly exhausting job at some moments but also incredibly easy at other times. As bratty as some of them were, I'm going to miss the kids in the play. Most of all, I'm going to miss the little boy with the cutest smile in the world, the little boy that I wish was mine because he's so amazingly good and so amazingly cute. The girls - well they were good at times and at other times not so good. We had our laughs but also a lot of tears when I yelled at them and made them cry. Best moment: When little boy whispered to me "'liya don't tell anyone but sometimes I really like to play with the girl's Polly Pockets when they're not here" - this from a boy who loves violence and war and crime and guns and armies and detectives and spies and intergalactic spacemen - all icky boy things that I've learned to like.

My favourite kid!



Other kids:





The regulars (with my Lego and Polly Pockets):



Too bad the show had to end two weeks early. Easiest money I ever made and boy did they pay well for doing practically nothing. I hope I can work with them again next year! Goodbye kids! Goodbye actors/actresses! Goodbye Bloor! Goodbye Toronto subways and walking! Goodbye stores that try to make me poor! It's time to get back into school mode, I need clothes for back-to-school and I should really reaquaint myself with Yorkdale (closest mall to York).

6 Comments:

  • At 9:04 p.m., Blogger Nauman said…

    Some of these kids look obnoxious.

     
  • At 9:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh boy you don't konw the half of it!!

     
  • At 6:35 p.m., Blogger 'liya said…

    but you got to admit the first kid is incredibly cute. esp when he smiles

    :)

     
  • At 8:40 p.m., Blogger sara said…

    awww, he is cute! can i have him?

     
  • At 7:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    these kids look like troublemakers
    anony

     
  • At 5:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok the 1st kid isn't a troublemaker ! And no Sara you can't have him - if anyone should it's me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home