Happy Birthday V!
Happy birthday to the one I love! Spending today together at the EX was quite nice just the two of us. I'm glad we got to go back and do all the things we missed the first time. Unfortunately I didn't get my yummy black things (whatever they're called) but I guess I made up for that with the candy nuts cause after when I met up with my family, my sister decided to sample all of them too (with me again as well). The Canadian Idol performance was a nice change too although I was disapointed they didn't sing any new songs. I know you enjoyed them for my sake. I however, have a song to sing to you because it's now the 27th! Special day for both of us because you get to turn 23 and I get to go to the dentist and get a wisdom tooth pulled out - oh yay! Guess you'll have to wait to hear my singing voice though cause I'm going to bed now. SO incredibly tired! Got home at 12:45 cause we had to go drop my sister in Oakville. I was at the C.N.E for more than 12 hours today. I think I've had enough fun and games although I'm not quite ready for school yet...
2 Comments:
At 1:55 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Thank you Pilly for making me your blog topic! I had such a great time with you yesterday and I hope everything goes well with your wisdom tooth today! It won't be so bad if you get one out, the only problem is your going to go through it a few more times for the other ones. Thank you for the wonderful card! I went back and tried all the other options and none of them were a good answer! Ok Pilly, I'll be calling you later to collect my Birthday song!
At 5:26 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home