Lazy Days
Went to M!M!M! yesterday and didn't even get to look at the clothing! I think a million people must have stepped on my toes but I got one guy back by stomping really hard on his white shoes and then pretending I didn't know. He was quite upset and that made me feel better. I will never wear flip flops to a place like that again!
Came home late and slept later and not sure how I feel right now. Zainab's going with her friends to Wonderland today and I want to go too but then I've been to a lot more places then her this summer like African Lion Safari and the Zoo which was fun and I mean it! I never used to like animals or have any interest in them before but for some reason I do now. Like not in the way my students do, like I want to poke you to see if you move kind of thing but more I just want to sit and observe you because you're beautiful and I'm bored. And after awhile you just get used to the smell. Of the animals that is, not the kids :D
Came home late and slept later and not sure how I feel right now. Zainab's going with her friends to Wonderland today and I want to go too but then I've been to a lot more places then her this summer like African Lion Safari and the Zoo which was fun and I mean it! I never used to like animals or have any interest in them before but for some reason I do now. Like not in the way my students do, like I want to poke you to see if you move kind of thing but more I just want to sit and observe you because you're beautiful and I'm bored. And after awhile you just get used to the smell. Of the animals that is, not the kids :D
2 Comments:
At 11:19 p.m.,
sara said…
you should have called me and we could have gone. remember last time at wonderland when leila was actually our friend! *sigh* fun times. N and I are still waiting for you to see Wonka, we almost cracked on Saturday when we past buy the Paramount but luckily there was no cover at Fez when we passed by there (cause it was 10) so we popped in there instead. I wanted to call u at Harborfront but I don't have urs or V's cells. Anyway, call me cause my i'll-see-it-with-u offer expires at the end of the month!
At 8:28 p.m.,
'liya said…
How come my comments aren't showing I left one here already!
Post a Comment
<< Home