Oh Suzie !
Canadian Idol Update:
Suzie - my favourite is out! Now I'm voting for sexy Rexy ;)
Suzie - my favourite is out! Now I'm voting for sexy Rexy ;)
The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.
5 Comments:
At 11:14 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
want to make money with your idea, or better yet make money even if you don't have one yet! There is one simple way to acheive this, and it is truly amazingly powerful. I'm proud to bring the most succesful work from home module I have ever worked with in my life!!!
Visit work from home company site. It pretty much covers work from home company today to learn more.
At 11:43 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell man shoes on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.
At 12:18 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Pilly what is wrong with you!! I said I wouldnt post until these ppl stopped but this is too much!
At 11:47 p.m.,
nat said…
Holy blogger spam, isnt there any way you can block these people from leaving dumb msgs? Anyway HI liya! Long time no chat! not even on msn :( and we didnt even hang out this summer, but I have pictures of me and Rob from my birthday and our trip to wasaga, so as soon as school starts i'll post them. I hope all is well - call me if you ever want to go shopping, i just spent 80+ on 2 handbags that were 50%off rocawear baby! and they're so nice and flashy.
At 11:51 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hi Nurdan, nice to hear from you again! I'd love to see pics of both of you together. The last ones I saw of you were very pretty :) I can't believe you spent so much on handbags, but maybe it's because I'm a little jealous - I want to spend that much too but I'm becoming really greedy with my money. Maybe you can post a picture of them on your blog too and I can pretend I went shopping with you since I don't know when we'll ever go!
**
Ok so I'm still leaving my comments open to ANYONE cause then people like V who aren't bloggers can't leave me a comment! Now about this comment verification thing, it looks a little annoying because I hate doing things like that myself but I'll see. If I get any more messages about enlarging my penis I'll have to do it cause really I think it's big enough :D
But you got to admit the comment by Professor Trelawny was um interesting lol.. the ghosts..
Post a Comment
<< Home