Out with the girls!
Went to Square One with my mom and sisters for back-to-school shopping for Zai who'll be going to grade 11 this year. My mom said I don't need back-to-school shopping but I went with anyway cause I figured she'd get me something...and I was right! I got a pair of boots that are pretty cute and a sweater from PARASUCO! I love my mom! Now I can't wait for winter to come :D
7 Comments:
At 8:04 p.m.,
sara said…
:O Can I borrow your mom???!!! What boots did you get? Look out for wic-kid boot spread in Wish's November issue.
At 8:31 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, Christian, 9 Years Old
I have never done one of these here birthday newsletters for one of my kids. And you know what? I don't care whether it's copying everyone else.
Great blog job!
I have a usednotebookcomputers site. It covers usednotebookcomputers related stuff you might like to see :-)
At 9:19 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
What happened here!!!!
I guess just about everyone is interested in my shopping trip, not just you Sara lol. We're still on for the 3rd right?
At 12:07 a.m.,
Nauman said…
Actually, all these messages left by "anonymous" people is a form of spam that's going around on some blogs. You might want to use Comment Verification or whatever it is that Blogger can use to protect yourself with that.
At 2:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I know that! Obviously I don't think they're real.
I think I already tried doing that and it didn't work though. Will check again.
At 7:20 p.m.,
sara said…
Look into that thing like at the bottom of your profile how you have to type whats in the box before you submit, that might help. Or make it so that people have to sign in to comment! Also, are we going out on the 3rd or the 4th? 3rd means hardly any shopping time and that's never a good thing, 4th means we have to be in bed by 12 because I was retarded enough to opt to work on the holiday monday. You pick-> late night (3rd) or more shopping (4th).
At 9:23 p.m.,
'liya said…
So far it's looking like the 3rd. Will confirm it with you on Fri!
Plus I want to see your uniform :D
Post a Comment
<< Home