Room 106 Grade 2B
Been a busy week: trips to Center Island and Wonderland and last day of camp festivities. Hot sticky weather and enough rain to cause a flood.
The end of a long 6 weeks.

The kids were cute so I'll miss a couple of them but not all. The job was easy so I'll miss making money. I learned how to do fractions again and found that it's really frustrating to teach kids how to borrow for subtraction. I discovered that each child has a very unique personality and that everyone cries at some point. I went on a lot of trips and had my ears shattered on the bus. I realized that if I have to, I don't mind teaching gym and that outside sports aren't that bad as long as I'm not playing. I found that I'd really suck at being a computer teacher and feel only mildly annoyed when children tell me my hair is messy. Kids are always happy when they're eating. Everybody wants a trophy but not everyone gets one. Every single teacher has favourites. I got two presents, lot's of hugs and enough germs from dirty hands to last me all year.
Back to the high school kids in 2 weeks..
The end of a long 6 weeks.
The kids were cute so I'll miss a couple of them but not all. The job was easy so I'll miss making money. I learned how to do fractions again and found that it's really frustrating to teach kids how to borrow for subtraction. I discovered that each child has a very unique personality and that everyone cries at some point. I went on a lot of trips and had my ears shattered on the bus. I realized that if I have to, I don't mind teaching gym and that outside sports aren't that bad as long as I'm not playing. I found that I'd really suck at being a computer teacher and feel only mildly annoyed when children tell me my hair is messy. Kids are always happy when they're eating. Everybody wants a trophy but not everyone gets one. Every single teacher has favourites. I got two presents, lot's of hugs and enough germs from dirty hands to last me all year.
Back to the high school kids in 2 weeks..
3 Comments:
At 12:34 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
The job was easy?????? every single day you bugged me about how hard your job is and now you say its easy??? I think you were just starving for attention!
At 12:47 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Well only I'm allowed to say it's easy, not you! Me - wanting attention? Since when do I do that!
:D
At 1:56 a.m.,
Nauman said…
Aaliya and the need for attention go hand-in-hand... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home