Shoppingggg
Good deals at Square One's sidewalk sale and it was nice catching up with Anette. We really should hang out more! It's so tempting to buy stuff when it's on sale but okay you have to admit this is good:
1) skirt - $10.00 Sirens
2) t-shirt - $10.00 Urban Behaviour
3) long sleeve shirt - $5.00 Urban Behavior
And no, it's not all junk. Plus this was my real first shopping trip this summer. I'm not some crazy spender, I know how to control myself, which is why I didn't buy a whole lot of stuff from Guess or Parasuco even though I saw some nice stuff... Why does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself? Oh well, my mom even liked what I bought :) Lalala I'm happy! I think I'll wear my new stuff tomorrow.
1) skirt - $10.00 Sirens
2) t-shirt - $10.00 Urban Behaviour
3) long sleeve shirt - $5.00 Urban Behavior
And no, it's not all junk. Plus this was my real first shopping trip this summer. I'm not some crazy spender, I know how to control myself, which is why I didn't buy a whole lot of stuff from Guess or Parasuco even though I saw some nice stuff... Why does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself? Oh well, my mom even liked what I bought :) Lalala I'm happy! I think I'll wear my new stuff tomorrow.
3 Comments:
At 1:56 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
What do you mean it's your first shopping trip of the summer?? When you were working downtown at the church every day you were picking up something new!!! sighhhhhhh
At 2:33 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
I did not! :O
You don't remember anything! Just so you know we as in you and me have NOT been to the mall together once this summer - can you believe that?
At 9:00 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hey Aaliya, i love your site...this is my first time checking it out and i must say YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS!! I had so much fun shopping with you too! I really love the "honey lust" eye shadow from MAC, it's so shinny and pretty! I also liked the brown skirt from UB. Our shopping was fun! We are 2 good shoppers, we know where all the deals are ;) And i agree with u we should hang out more! No matter how busy we are we should always find time for eachother! take care
Post a Comment
<< Home