To my pen, forgive me for typing..

The musings of a pilly ... Somewhat of a daily blog about my life and whatever.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

V and the C.N.E

Yesterday at the C.N.E was fun! Thanks V for a great time with your friends. Even though I didn't get to buy anything, I'm happy with all the free stuff I got. Next time we go though I want to get even MORE free stuff and we have to buy those yummy black things that everyone loves! You know how we always tell each other what the best part of our day is? - well we didn't this time, maybe you forgot in all the excitement over your tv watching comment in the car or maybe I was too tired or too scared from Andrew's driving, but just so you know the best part for me was just being with you after so long and just having you by my side all day.

Amy says "awww."
:D

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwwwwww how sweet lover! I had so much fun with you by my side too! I even won you amy! Everytime we went somewhere I always win you something! Next time I will get you the black things (if you can figure out the name, could it be dried pruns?) andd I might even win you something else! However it is funny how you say I'm the best part but u were so mean to me on the bus there and then were so mean to me back after I told andrew I watch "Sports"!!! Oh well your always the best part of my day, even if it's just talking to you on the phone.

     
  • At 11:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My mom said they're plums!

    And I was mean on the bus cause you were late and you made me waste a subway ticket since you took so long and I was bored and left the station to go buy new shoes because my feet were hot and I felt faintish from standing and waiting so long. I wasn't mean on the way back I was just annoyed that you weren't talking to me when I was in a talking mood and it sure didn't sound like "sports" to me.

    Now I'm not in a good mood from remembering all this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home